Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How to Recover Lost Password? Look at These Questions and Answers

Question 1: How can I recover lost password quickly?

I have forgotten the password of my account. The password is very important to me. I remember that it is a combination of numbers and characters. It seems to be the "password123" or "pwd12345"? I can't remember it now! I have tried all the possible passwords I can guess but none of them works. Is there any help?



Answer: I have to warn you that you have better not set up your password as so simple because it is easily to be hack by the hackers. From your question description I think your password is likely to be hacked. You can try a password recovery program to unlock it, such as SmartKey Password Recovery Bundle. But I haven't used it before. Good luck to you.

Question 2: Is there any solution to recover lost Windows password?

Help me please. I lost my laptop password! It is a Windows 7 and I changed it last week and use my wife's birthday as the login password. But last night when I type the password, the machine said that the password is incorrect. WTF, I don't know who changed it, my wife said she didn't changed it. Could you help me?

Answer: As a matter of fact, if you would like to login your laptop successfully, you can try the safe mode or the Windows password reset disk. But the most effective method is to sue a Windows password recovery app. Try SmartKey Windows Password Recovery and I am sure it will help you because I have used it and it worked.

Question 3: How to recover Office lost password easily?

I lost my Office password and I have no idea how to unlock it. I have tried many many many passwords that it could be. But one of them helped. I can't believe that I will lose my Office password that is password protected with my important Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Is there any help?

Answer: Hi buddy, I have read your question carefully and I think you can try SmartKey Office Password Recovery. It is a 5-in-1 password recovery tool. You can recover your password on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access or Outlook.

Question 4: Do you know how to recover Email password?

Do you know how to recover Email password? Do you know how to recover Email password? Do you know how to recover Email password? Help me please!

Answer: Try a SmartKey Password Recovery Bundle and you will find out your solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment