Monday, March 18, 2013

Microsoft Office Password Recovery Questions and Answers

Question 1: Help me to open my locked Word and Excel document please! I have just lost all the password of my Office document. It is an Office 2003 version.

Question 2: I have installed the Office 2007 for my work and I need to create a password on my PowerPoint document for the presentation is security password protected, but because of some reasons I forgot my password all of sudden, could you help me with this?

Question 3: Please help me unlock my Access password. My teacher assigned Access homework but one day when I came back dorm I found that my roommate was attempted to copy my homework so I set up a password on my Access database. WTF I forgot my password carelessly! I need to open my Access by tomorrow; otherwise I won't have points for this subject. Help! Help! Help!

 
Usually when we see such questions from a forum or a Q&A website, different people have different reactions and different answers. Now let's see some answers of them as below:
 

Answer 1: Type of Helplessness

I am very sorry for that, I think you can refer other persons' answers because I have never had these problems. And I have never set a password for my Office document; but I think you must be very tense and repentant at present, I hope all of you can solve your problems soon in any way. Good luck to you.

Answer 2: Type of Best Answers

Hi buddy, if you lost or forgot your Office password, you can make use of an Office password recovery tool and there is a tool called SmartKey Office Password Recovery 5.0 which can help you deal with your problem and find out or remove your password soon.

SmartKey Office Password Recovery is a professional Office password cracker tool for recovering all versions of Microsoft Office. It supports the password recovery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, which are the programs that we are frequently used.

It is good at Office password remove for the version of Office 97-2003, and does well in recovering password of all the MS Office versions. If you are the unlucky people as above, you can visit this link for more information: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/officepasswordrecovery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment